Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Broken Tap!! I'm Innocent!!






Even though the blame on you, you can put the blame on me.......i feels like being in a place of Akon even though I'm not racists...hahaha....
The phenomena happen yesterday when one of the tap in our house suddenly broke by a coincident... Its not because I'm becoming a hulk or anything that totally as ridiculous as something like that but somehow I lost ability to control my right arm muscular. Maybe its because of the effect of the Mr.Zam making me workout my arm with scraping the palstic plate all day long....hahaha...Hope this would be the most acceptable excuse for breaking the tap. Anyway, the most important thing here is I'm innocent and don't make me pay for it!!!

1 comments:

Things in my mind on October 22, 2008 at 7:14 AM said...

broken tap?hahaha, i should invite u to come over here and accidently brake my neighbour tap so that i can see the water flows fast as if i were in some kind of water fall or something...

btw, thanks for addin me up.. ;P

 

ayuh meramaikan blog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template